MORE THAN A WOMAN

I see thousands of masculine veins in her fairly hands,

When hostility of life bombs, she leads the gorilla war fare

Enchants, those songs made for the soul of warriors to overcome nightmare

And the man hides behind palm glasses and demands.


I saw everything from the sandy ground,

When they thought babies have eyes for sight sake,

I did swim in my bathing tube lake like a drake

Who knew I will grow a tale bearer with tuneful sound.


More than a woman, she lives double gendered life

Blow trumpet! For her whose, common mistakes make history

She is deeper than a god, Zeus knows her story

This is more blessing, man finds wife.


The love I have for Mum can save a soul from hell,

Any woman who got this, I will live and die in your heart’s cell.

@Mum Ogechi Uche

Uche Chidozie Okorie

Comments

Popular Posts