CONFESSION





CONFESSION
                                                               

My pen is greater than I, man
                I did consult all the ancients’ mirrors
And saw my carnal flesh dripping flaws, errors,
                I worship my skin, envy pain and succumb to a fellow man.

But my pen learns to develop bumpy muscles
                And groove to trade his flesh to hurt and gnash
In blood covenant with endurance, to overcome inhuman and thrash,
                From militia and zombies roaring in ruling circles

This is an eternal confession
                As I heard my pen’s voice flowing impeccably
While my blood chilling, retribution,
                My spirit resort to topple my pen probably

I am allergic to weakness,
                That’s why I pay allegiance to my pen’s braveness.



Comments

Popular Posts