SENATORUCHEO's POEM

MY STORy
I lost my pride in the little passage that lead to the evil world,with the hope that my present will attract alittle ease.
Celebrating,singing and praising fill the morning dew but suffering,crying and regretting turns to a living hell in the night,i have tried to abandon my mission and go back but it is impossible because this mission all human must fulfil before returning home.
I have seen and test many fruit of the world,a confused Being am i whether am i still going to retain my pride because master's commandment the world cannot allow me to keep,some have tried fighting aganist the world but end up a villain.
I don't want to end this mission with the Lucifer in his almighty cage burning with furnace neither do i want to be a monster for the rest of eternity,so help me God.

Comments

Popular Posts